Junior Marketing Designer
Location: Gurgaon or India based remote
About the role
Kalido (kalido.me) is building THE ecosystem where one billion talented professionals and freelancers globally, and the half-million larger companies they work with, thrive together. We are a team of passionate problem solvers based across the UK, India, and South Africa, who are constantly looking for new better ways, no matter how difficult the challenge. Everyone on our team is a true product owner, responsible for ensuring excellence. We move fast (but thoughtfully), and are looking for a talented and impact-oriented Junior Marketing Designer to join us.
In this role, you will not only handle the production of brilliant, beautiful, and effective marketing collateral but also shape the company, and our collective ability to impact the world. And if you are interested in product design, this role provides occasional opportunities to work directly with our UX and UI designers, as another way to enhance your existing skills or develop new ones.
- Own end-to-end design projects from brief and ideation to iteration and sign off. Target outcomes will include customer acquisition, B2B sales, CRM, and ecommerce transactions.
- Produce materials with consistent messaging and design across various channels including: social media, push notifications, email, surveys, keynote slides, website, blog, physical collateral, and PR efforts. Designs will be produced in a variety of formats including digital, print, social, and video.
- Create in-depth Figma prototypes for sales and marketing purposes.
- Liaise with other teams and deliver creative on brief, on time and in the required format.
- Influence and drive the evolution of the Kalido brand.
- Support UI and UX design product team as time allows.
What we are looking for
- Experienced designer (2+years), supported by an outstanding portfolio showcasing layout design.
- Preferably experienced with product design for mobile and web applications.
- Familiar in a practical sense with CSS, HTML5 and other code-to-visual languages, as well as Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Sketch, InVision or similar tools for drawing, prototyping, and animation, and Keynote for slides.
- Excited about working within a clear brand identity, and have an excellent understanding of typography, colours, usability, and accessibility.
- Skilled at telling the same story and adapting the same designs across multiple channels and formats, as well as being capable of adopting new design and communication trends quickly and effectively.
- Comfortable with managing others and delivering your own work, and able to easily and quickly switch between projects.
What we offer
How to apply
If being a Marketing Designer at Kalido sounds like something that leverages your skills and ignites your passion, we want to get to know you. Apply today.