Why should I use Kalido?
Because life is short, and your time is valuable. Kalido provides an easy platform for you to meet people for conversations that matter to you, whether you’re hiring, looking to get hired, making friends, keeping friends, or building long-term business relationships. And itʼs completely free.
How does Kalido work?
Kalido acts as your personal agent, helping you to stay in touch with the people you know, and connecting you with the people you should know. It does this by combining your phone book (who you know) with your approximate location (where you are), and your intent (who you want to meet and what you can provide) with a sophisticated matching algorithm and an amazing opportunity engine, to help you get the most from your personal network. So you can connect with people who have skills you need, or want the skills you have. And so you know when your contacts and others who might be interesting are nearby. That way, you can effortlessly have more meaningful meetings, and find more happy coincidences, for a life that lets you give more and get more.
How can I get the most out of Kalido?
- Make sure your profile is as complete as possible. Give as much information as youʼre comfortable sharing, as all of it will help Kalido to match you with others.
- Add the services you can provide or are looking for e.g. “I can provide yoga classes” or “I want to meet a fashion designer.”
- Invite colleagues, friends, and family to Kalido, so that matches with the people they know highlight the people you have in common, and make conversations simpler.
- Make sure you have a great profile picture (after all, every side is your good side).
- If you’ve got a portfolio, showcase it by adding more pictures, or just include action shots of you doing what youʼre good at.
Can anyone use Kalido?
Sure, anyone above the age of 16 is welcome. Unfortunately, due to legal constraints, minors will have to wait for their 16th birthday to sign up.